The simplification of surgical techniques and the introduction of new dental implants make implant treatment an excellent choice for treating dental deficits of any size.
The established disability and insecurity in patients with missing teeth causes feelings of "resignation" and disappointment. Modern reality, however, is very different. Personalization and simplification of implant treatment restores health, functionality and appearance in simple and complex cases.
New dental implants - Simplified total restoration
With new special dental implants, dealing with complex cases becomes simple, easy and almost painless. Such implants are
The use of these implants avoids complicated and long-term recurrent reconstructive procedures. Such interventions require the removal of autograft - bone block from the jaw, the elevation of sinuses, etc. With new design special implants, these interventions are avoided. In addition, we can deal with most incidents in one day.
The whole treatment is performed by a specially trained team (surgeon, prosthetician, ceramist) and is done with digital guidance
Minimal strain of tissues is combined, with maximum biological and aesthetic effect.
The exact implementation of all stages of an implant treatment is a prerequisite for the long-term success of implants. Implants become predictable in terms of performance and impressive appearance. Upgrading the quality of life of patients is direct and invaluable
INSTALLATION OF IMPLANTS
Implant placement is a serious case and should be programmed accurately and responsibly so that the patient always has the best effect. The oral cavity is a closed system where the health of individual teeth can significantly affect the overall health of the oral cavity. The success of a rehabilitation with implants depends on many factors. So it is not right to treat the replacement of a tooth with an implant as a single procedure that is separate from the rest of the oral cavity. Some examples of necessary restorations prior to implant placement: Periodontal diseases must necessarily be eliminated prior to implant placement.
This is required because the germs that are responsible for the peritonitis can be installed on the surface of the implants and lead to the appearance of implantation. Glands with endodontic therapies that are of poor quality or teeth that have lesions in the area where the implants will be placed should be treated properly. Teodores that are in the adjacent areas should be restored. The available prosthesis should be checked with a large It is important to ensure that the restoration is in harmony with adjacent teeth but also fully functional. Any need for bone regeneration or change of soft tissue morphology should be properly considered and programmed. The arrangement of tooth spaces or teeth with orthodontic treatment should be The oral hygiene must be at a very satisfactory level. It is therefore obvious that the placement of the As implant may require further work to be undertaken by the dentist in order to have a better and more precise results. We must therefore take into account the timing of the execution of all these tasks, where necessary, in order to determine the time of placement and the actual timetable of such work.
Immediate loading of implants - New "teeth" in one day.
Direct loading refers to the simultaneous placement of dental implants together with their prosthetic restorations (bridges / cases) in one day.
Tooth extraction can be combined with the simultaneous placement of dental implants. The implants are placed inside the frames of the extracted teeth. Within a few hours a stationary transitional prosthetic restoration is placed. The final prosthetic restoration (Bridge or Porcelain Case) is placed over a few days and the treatment is completed.
Direct charging is a sensitive technique that requires precision. It has full scientific evidence and has high success rates, similar to conventional loading (2-6 months). The selection of incidents, intended for immediate loading, should be performed after a pre-operative design.
With new design special implants, we take advantage of the existing bone and achieve excellent initial stability. Thus, we can immediately load implants in the majority of cases.
Requirements for direct loading of dental implants
- Satisfactory number of implants that can support a stationary prosthetic restoration (bridge or case)
- Increased initial stability of all implants (> 50-60Ncm)
- Satisfactory bone thickness and gum range in front of the implant sites (to avoid unpleasant future stiffness)
- Satisfactory bone height at implant reception sites (> 10 mm)
- The presence of active inflammation is a relevant contraindication for immediate charging.
- Excellent placement of prosthetically driven implants.
- Using special sutures that lift the prosthesis implant platform and allow for multi-unit abutments.
- Manufacture of threaded prosthetic restorations and not welded
- Periodontal disease and periocular lesions (eg, cysts) require special attention. However, they are not a contraindication for implant placement and loading, provided all the above
- Illegal habits (teeth-tightening) are a relevant contraindication for immediate charging. The presence of delusional habits means application of multiple chewing forces from normal. In such cases it is recommended to place a larger number of implants and / or place larger implants
CRITERIA FOR LONG TERM SUCCESS
- Excellent pre-operative design. Taking radiographs, accurate medical and dental history, intraoral fingerprints, suspension of casts. Smile-Face Aesthetic Analysis, Prosthetic / Digital Guided Positioning
- Excellent placement of implants in strictly defined positions. Ensure the stability of the perimplantal tissues (gums and prosthetic bone) in time
- Precise positioning of implants in positions that promote the correct distribution of functional forces (chewing, swallowing, vocalization)
- Excellent initial stability (> 50-60Ncm). It is achieved by special intraoperative manipulations, special equipment and the placement of a larger diameter implants (max)
- Threading implantable rehabilitation, facilitating prosthetic restoration.
- Excellent fitting of prosthetic restorations (bridges or pockets) on implants. Special supports (passive abutments, zirconia abutments etc) and / or use of precious metal beads (chrysoplastine).
- Protecting implants via multi-unit abutments that lift the implant-prosthesis rehabilitation interface.
- Enhancement of gum biopsy (keratinized epithelium) around implants.
- Placing a good number of implants (6-8 for the whole fresh maxillary jaw and 4-6 for the whole fresh jaw).
- Use of zirconia prosthetic additives that promote biocompatibility and preserve the health of the intracranial tissues over time.
- Use of transitional restorations to form a correct emergence profile of final prosthetic restorations.
Treatment with Dental Implants - Benefits
Implant therapy is a special treatment. It consists of multiple stages and high-tech additive components are used that quickly and efficiently restore damaged teeth. Therefore, the cost of such treatment is important. In any case, however, the added value of such treatment is just as important and relevant:
- investment in the overall health of the organization
- immediate upgrading of the quality of life
- immediate restoration of functionality, aesthetics and self-confidence
The value of implant treatment in patients with disorganized oral health is inconceivable. Dental implants enhance the quality of life and restore self-confidence in one day.
Such patients come up with reservations about their ability to cope with their problem quickly, painlessly and successfully.
But when one day they have stable prosthetic restorations, where for years there have been damaged teeth, who have been moving and hurting - when they see their mouth changing, stabilize and regain the appearance that had in the distant past - and indeed with a minimal suffering, then the emotion becomes evident and justified.
With new dental implants, restoring your health and quality of life is closer than you could imagine
REAL ESTATE REINFORCEMENTS
Immersive hoops - Implants - Health and Self-confidence
The implantation holes are immobile prosthetic restorations placed on the dental implants. They restore functionality (chewing) and aesthetics. They restore self-confidence and improve the quality of our livesThe implantation holes are immobile prosthetic restorations placed on the dental implants. They restore functionality (chewing) and aesthetics. They restore self-confidence and improve the quality of our lives.
The most conservative solution to repair the vacuum created after the loss of a tooth is to place a dental implant. The prosthesis support is attached to the implant. The prosthetic support runs through the area between the implant and the edge of the gum and resembles a toothed tooth. The crown, i.e. the "case", is placed on the prosthetic truncation and has the shape, color and size of the natural tooth missing.
Immortal holes in back areas.
The metallic crowns are the most widespread prosthetic solution and have very good behavior. They are made of a metal skeleton, on which dental porcelain is added. These restorations are very well behaved and are quite reliable.
Immovable hoops - cases in the aesthetic zone - Front areas
More aesthetic solutions to implants include zirconia earrings. Zirconium oxide is a ceramic material that has excellent optical properties and withstands chewing forces. Zirconia cases are manufactured with cad / cam technology and their optical properties yield natural results. Zirconia studs are used as a solution for implantation in the anterior jaw areas where the aesthetic requirements are high. In this case, the prosthesis should also be zirconia.
Categories of implanted crowns - cases
- Threaded crowns - porcelain cases
These are hoops, which are held by a special screw on the implant.
Benefits of threaded hoop holes
- facilitate the visit to the implant head if there is a need for cystic obstruction (see periodontitis)
- easily dislodged from the implant, without being destroyed, and easily repositioned (e.g., if need be added or modified to cover the porcelain)
The threaded hoops are cases of choice in the treatment of dental implants.
- Welding holes - porcelain cases
These are crowns - cases, which are glued to the prosthetic graft of the implants. They are hard to remove without getting injured. Fastening holes are placed in cases where the screws can not be used. Such cases are the large gradients of the implants, the positioning of the retaining bolt in an individual position
Implanted hoops- Cases and Aesthetics
An important parameter for the aesthetic performance of an implantable crown is the corneal elevation profile of the perimplantal tissues, that is, the manner in which the crown appears to "come out" through the gums.
The emergence profile is the most basic parameter for the aesthetic performance and hygiene of implants and depends on:
- deep or non-placement of the implant
- the distance from the adjacent teeth / implants
- the presence of keratinized gingiva
- the correct placement of the implant
- the proper adherence of the distances of the implant head from the contact points with the adjacent teeth
- shaping the contour with appropriate transient restoration
To achieve the aesthetic restoration of the nerve area (ie where the tooth is missing), prosthetic directional implant placement must be preceded. That is, the implant, which will receive the crown-case, must be placed on the basis of the most appropriate functional and aesthetic position (see aesthetic smile-face analysis)
The stages of construction of an implantation ring include implantation, the manufacture of the crown and the final placement.
For a single recovery, 2-3 sessions are required and a total of 7-10 working days. During this time, the patient is temporarily restored.
The final cost is not burdened by the number of sessions, it depends exclusively on the construction material and is clarified by the first session.
If the placement of immobile prosthetic restorations is considered problematic then movable implantation restorations.
Movable Dentures In Implants - Indications
Implanted dentures find application in nerve patients, ie in patients with no teeth. They are the ideal choice for elderly patients or even patients who work with total dentures for a long time. They need 3-4 implants to restore the whole fresh maxillary jaw and 1-2 for the lower jaw. The implants are joined with a metal beam-bar which gives resistance and retention to the denture or via cylindrical suture locators. They are the choice of choice for patients with a highly absorbed alveolar junction of the mandible. In these patients, bone has been significantly absorbed. The result is that it is not possible to place enough implants to support a stationary bridge. Patients in this class suffer from total dentures (mice) that do not have adequate restraint and stability. Applying two implants to the jaw and adapting the existing denture offers a surprising improvement in quality of life. Implant dentures have a lower cost than immobile prosthetic restorations. Implant dentures are selected as a prosthetic implant solution when immobilized restorations can not be constructed.
Movable Dentures In Implants-Advantages
- very strong restraint - "snap" and "snap" with difficulty - very "tight"
- economical solution - prosthetic restoration with a small number of implants
- ease of implant hygiene, and a significantly lower risk of encephalitis (see periodontics)
- treatment treatment in elderly patients and in patients with total dentures for many years
The effect of an implant treatment with mobile restorations is completely satisfactory. The implant dentures have a very strong retention, to a degree that can now be characterized as semi-stable
For the construction of a denture on implants 3-6 sessions are required and a total time of 10-15 days.
The final cost is not burdened by the number of sessions and depends on the choice of materials and the construction of the girder.